skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Barclay's Travel Blog
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Dad and me in front of the Golden Gate Bridge! (yawn). Can I just take a nap?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jill Bond's Studio for Skin Care and Massage's Fan Box
Jill Bond's Studio for Skin Care and Massage on Facebook
Jill Bond's Studio for Skin Care and Massage's Fan Box
Jill Bond's Studio for Skin Care and Massage on Facebook
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(15)
▼
September
(15)
The Last Legs Home
Saturday in the City, Sunday on the Ocean, Monday ...
I Found My Heart in San Francisco ...arf arf arf a...
Dad and me in front of the Golden Gate Bridge! (y...
We Love This Place (NAPA VALLEY)
Californ...I.....A!!!!!!!!
I'm getting to updating the blog, it's just that I...
Weekend In Portland
Weekend In Portland
Finally Sissy's Here!!! OR I''m here and there's S...
AH Wilderness......
What A Day/Night!
Day 1
I just got my lazy butt out of bed..about 6 hours ...
Only 4 days before the journey begins, it's pretty...
About Me
Jill
St. Joseph, MI, United States
I am a 7 year old Havanese. My Mom and Uncle(Daddy) share custody of me and the three of us are getting ready to take a road trip across the USA. I thought it would be fun to blog about it and it would relieve my boredom.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment